PDA

View Full Version : How many and how big?

How many and how big?

Shadowman
11-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Hello,

My corn is a little over a year old and about 36" long she is very healthy, strong, well figured and eats and sheds fine. She is currently eating two 2" long mice ( I think there called hoppers) a week but she allways seems to want more.
I just move up to this size from Fuzzies she was eating 4 of those a feeding one feeding a week I don't want to feed her to much but I also don't want to deprive her from the proper food intake. Should I feed more? Any help, comment, and suggesting would be very much appreciated.

Shadowman

Lennycorn
11-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Generally you feed two of the same (food size) when you are moving up to the next size.
To determing the right size, you should feed your snake a mouse that is 1 1/2 time the girth of your snake. Age and lenght has nothing to do with the size (pinky, hopper, wean or whatever).
Hope that helps.

Shadowman
11-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Thanks very much Lennycorn for your reply and help. I tried a search too but didn't get too much that was helpful.
I thought I'd get more respones but I guess you have to be a regular here for that. Oh well thanks again!

BeckyG
11-08-2006, 06:30 PM
Lenny told you exactly what you needed to know. So why should anyone else post when he would have only repeated what Lenny said?

Lennycorn
11-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Lenny told you exactly what you needed to know. So why should anyone else post when he would have only repeated what Lenny said?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeckyG again.

You make me laugh! :roflmao:

BeckyG
11-09-2006, 06:15 PM
You make me laugh! :roflmao:

Glad I'm good for something around here. ;)