• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

[B]please I need photo help.[/B]

lazer

I'm so jealuos when I see your awsome photo's of the corns and I was wondering if you could help me like mabey a tutorial. I've search but haven't found anything, because my pictures are allways blurry and not good. :shrugs: thanks in advance

are u asking how to take better pictures? or how to upload them? if its an upload question, go to photobucket.com, thats the easiest imo

well, what kind of camera do u have? i dont have a digicam i have to use my camera phone lol, unless my moms fiance comes by and i can use his, which is nice. is it that ur snake is too squiggly and wont sit still for the camera? just gotta work w/ it! lol

I have found that the camera quality greatly effects the quality of the photo. In other words, I have a cheap camera and I can never get a good pic of my snow!

If you are in the states, the 2007 Annual Reptiles magazine has an article called "Reptiles and Amphibians on Film" which has some good basic advice.

What kind of camera do you have?

With my digital camera, I usually turn on all the lights in my room. If you don't want your snake to move around too much, you could put it in a tall clear container with an open top. And I usually have the camera about 1.5-3 ft away from the snakes, any closer and the pictures will turn out blurry. If it's a digital camera you can set it on the highest resolution and just take a big picture and crop it on your computer.

I'm still getting used to my new camera, but I find the best thing is to use the 'super macro' setting with either plenty of natural light, or with the overhead light plus a lamp trained on the snake, then snap away and get 2 good pics out of 50! If I use flash it seems to wash out the snakes, so it's a matter of trying and trying until you're happy.

I was trying to get my Super turned on yesterday and I couldn't figure out how to activate the silly thing. I need to get the book out again. The only thing I can think of is that I had something turned on that doesn't work with it :(

Back