PDA

View Full Version : aggressive

aggressive

Danny C
12-31-2002, 09:26 AM
:mad: My 3 month old normal has changed its colour and its eyes have glazed over so im assuming hes about to shed, the problem ive got is he seems to be quite aggressive and off with everyone, hes ok with me but thats about it. Is this normal or should i seek help.:confused:

heatherz70
12-31-2002, 10:41 AM
WHen your friends are getting ready to shed I have noticed that my two get aggitated when handling so I tend to leave them be for a few days. I really thing it is just a fairly uncomfortable time for them. :cool:

Gregg
12-31-2002, 10:44 AM
How would you feel if your skin became like a full-body suit that was about two sizes too small for you: tight, itchy (perhaps), difficult and uncomfortable to move about, very confining--trapped tightly in your own skin. Imagine also your sight fading, getting more out of focus for some reason, until you can see nothing, really, except light--and dark, shadowy shapes moving against it. Would you feel threatened, if you saw a dark, blurry shadowy shape approaching you? If you felt the warmth that that dark shape was emitting and a switch flipped off in your head that warm, dark shapes equals danger, would you not try to defend yourself against it?

I know I'm projecting like mad, but, rather than bother a snake in shed, why not meditate on its behavior while it's in shed? Try to imagine what it must be like to be in that condition.

:D

sphinx
12-31-2002, 11:52 AM
Ive got one thing to say DONT TOUCH IT there is no need!!!

Danny C
01-01-2003, 01:35 PM
:D ;) thank you all very much, especially gregg, i see why my little buddy is a bit annoyed. cheers guys

Rhiannon
01-01-2003, 01:39 PM
I usually give mine snakes a bath before they shed, I don't know if this helps them them shed, but they don't mind having baths!:p