• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

i seem to have fuzzy anery

johnny

i have 8 month anery she eats normal till she got to fuzzies now she wont seem to eat them she had 2 but she wont anymore i find it kinda strange that it doesnt eat them.

i have tried all the tricks just kinda pickled at this.

Do they smell bad or excessively strong? I had a batch of hoppers from a different vendor that none of my snakes would touch. Tried some different ones and they ate just fine.

Not too sure, but as Flagg said sometimes a batch isn't good. I would try some that were not from the same place as the others.

Hope she eats.

both now i tried pinkies other day, i think shes gonna shed but she already shed on 12 of last month

Hopefully it's just the impending shed. While most cornsnakes shed once a month on average, some will occasionally shed within 2 weeks of a previous shed or take longer. It all depends upon growth rate.

If it's something else, we need some more information...when did she eat last, how often are you offering food (before and after refusal), what are the tricks you've tried, what are the temps in the viv, exactly where/how are you feeding?

i fed her every 7 days on fuzzys the temps are 75 to 86
she gets fed in feeding tub ive tried braining wiggling the fuzzy left her over night in small tub with fuzzy.

yer maybe she bout to shed i hope.

she does normal eat thou

Yea, see if she gets blue today or tomorrow.
If not I guess you should put her in a small container overnight and maybe she will eat.

find it kinda strange that shes eats for while then shes stops think she is bout to shed soon and its always round this time anyway. the shed sheet says 23 to 29th she sheds round but last month it was 12th

Back