PDA

View Full Version : Lav Blood X triple het pairing

Lav Blood X triple het pairing

carol
01-28-2007, 04:27 PM
The female is het Lav, Blood, and Hypo, I'll be crossing my fingers he is het Hypo as well. Breeding season is in full swing here and I hope to get my compiled list up soon. Here are some shots, check out the females belly! She's got some strong Blood influence in her. :cheers:

Mark Beverly
01-28-2007, 05:32 PM
That male is a stunner. Hopefully he proves to be het for hypo for you. Is this the first year for the female? She looks to be of good size and very solid.

Roy Munson
01-28-2007, 05:57 PM
That lav-blood is amazing. My boy looks VERY similar. I'm hoping for hypo with Vlad too. And yeah, the female's no slouch either. I'll bet The Force is strong with her. Best of luck on the pairing. :cheers:

carol
01-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks Mark and Dean!
The female has one breeding season under her belt already. She gave me two clutches last year but I only had triple het males at the time. This year I have two 05 males, this Lav Blood and a Blood het Hypo Lav to help out with some of my het Hypo Lav Blood girls. If they both preform well, I'll be selling my triple het males. :)

Mark Beverly
01-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Sounds like the female isn't only a looker she is also a good producer. Good luck producing those hypo lav bloods.

Joni Garcia
01-28-2007, 09:50 PM
That's an awesome looking pair! You have sooo many amazing pairings. Wow!