PDA

View Full Version : he hasn't shed in a while

he hasn't shed in a while

Yvonne112
02-02-2007, 01:47 PM
The last time Hendrix shed was Dec 15th. He still hasn't shed since then, and doesn't look any duller or blue at all. He's about 5 months old and about 15 inches long. He eats 2 pinkies every 4 or 5 days. I was under the impression that he should be shedding every 4 weeks....should I worry?

Cursed_Witch
02-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi there Yvonne!

I see you have the same problem as i do
It seems the phenomenon that we all had in which our male 05 corns were going on hunger strike....has receded...some of our snakes has gone back to eating....mine is one of them

but the NEW thing is that most of them are not shedding....and i believe thats due to the weather..

I have a thread in here as well about my snake not shedding that i have recieved very good advice from the people on this site....
I think it might be helpful to you too, take a look at it when you can.

My snake is about to shed now...he hasn't since Sep 30 2006...thats a long time.

thanks,
P.

Yvonne112
02-02-2007, 03:18 PM
really? that's so strange !
I'll definetly take a look at the other sites and threads and see what I can find out!
Thanks!!!

Cursed_Witch
02-02-2007, 03:20 PM
really? that's so strange !
I'll definetly take a look at the other sites and threads and see what I can find out!
Thanks!!!

Yes...like i said... strange things are happening but i wanted you to know not to worry because alot of us are going through this..
Keep reading around...do a search if you want.

My thead is called "What is this"

Good Luck!

kev1144
02-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Mine have not shed in awhile either, I live in a colder environment though, and although the temps in their tanks haven't changed a whole lot, I just attributed it to the time of year.

Derek54
02-02-2007, 04:21 PM
I dont think seasons have anything to do with shedding.
its not like they have a disease, meaning they wont shed. they will shed when they need new skin. just try not to worry about it.