PDA

View Full Version : Someone tell me what to do!!!!!

Someone tell me what to do!!!!!

Tessla
03-20-2007, 01:35 PM
I would like some advice from any one who could tell me what to do with a corn snake that has like pinched skin looks like he is sheding I never had a snake before I got it as a gift and I think something is seriously wrong. :shrugs:

Nanci
03-20-2007, 01:53 PM
How long have you had him? Have you seen him drink? Is his skin dull or his eyes blue? Are bits of his skin coming off, like a shed? Is he as active as normal? Is he thin- can you see his spine or is he triagular-shaped, or is he a good weight? Are your temperatures in his viv within the required range? Has he eaten for you? Did he have this appearance when you got him, or has he changed, suddenly or gradually?

Nanci

waldo
03-20-2007, 02:12 PM
1.You've already been told what to do in your other thread. Get a container the snake can fit in, make sure it has a lid. Poke a few holes in the lid for ventalation. Put a damp paper towel in the container and add snake, let snake sit for a couple hours. This will help the snake get the skin off, if it can't get it off by itself then use a damp wash cloth and gently rub the snake's body towards the tail.

2. get rid of all the lights you are using and go get a small under tank heater. The lights are drying your snake out and donesn't provide the heat gradient it needs.

What are you use for a substrate? If you aren't using aspen them get some.
If you don't understand the instructions I left then I can post pictures.

Roy Munson
03-20-2007, 03:00 PM
These kinds of duplicate threads will be deleted if you keep posting them. And please remember that this is a discussion board, and not a chat room. Do not post any more "are you there" or "where'd you go" type posts.

Continue this discussion in the existing thread:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48572&page=1