PDA

View Full Version : The Hypo Lavender Blood projects

The Hypo Lavender Blood projects

carol
03-31-2007, 09:57 PM
Favorite pairing for this project....
Bloodred het Hypo Lav X Classic het Hypo Lav Blood
19 eggs and breeding for a second clutch!

carol
03-31-2007, 10:01 PM
A close second:
Classic het Hypo Lav Blood X Lavender Blood
I sure hope he ends up being het Hypo! 15 eggs

carol
03-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Classic het Hypo Lav Blood X the same
20 eggs
Now that my Bloodred double het and Lav Blood are proven I'm tempted to sell off this male. I may even use one of those two for the second clutch (this female likes to do that). However, I couldn't resist the chance to create more Lavs like the one in the following pic. This pairing produced him last year. :)

carol
03-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Well, I won't even bother with pics from the last pairing. It was Classic het Hypo Lav Blood Anery X the same, but I only got one good egg. Strange because this pair did great last year. Oh well, I can't complain. This occurance has been very rare this year.

I'll take a little break now, I need to feed and clean. Next time I'll probably do my Okeetee Motley Projects, Hypo Pewter Projects, and Neon Pink and Green Snow Projects. All of those only have two pairings each. :)

The Miamis.... that's gonna be a doozy of a thead. You know I can't help myself with those guys. :rolleyes:

rad2217
04-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Hypo,Lav,Bloods! Awesome! Keep up with the great work you are doing.
And yes,More project pics too!

TandJ
04-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Holy crap-a-roni Carol.. Thats is a whole lot of Hypo Plasma potential your going after.. Should be a hugh year of profits for you without including the cinders.. Heck, you should be able to make it Daytona no problem.. :cheers:

Regards... Tim of T and J

carol
04-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Daytona? No. Paying off my surgery and setting aside the cash for a second surgery later in the year... hopefully. :eek1:

TandJ
04-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Ow, not covered under your insurance I guess... That sucks.. Hope those knees of yours mend.. 3 yrs after surgury, Jen is yet to regain full use and/or strength out of her messed up knee.. I sincerely hope yours works out better for you than it has for my Jen... :cheers:

Regards.. Tim of T and J