• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Alpha getting his stoll

ROACHMAN

here is alpha having a bit of excersize and absorbing some sun, nice and warm outside

Attachments

• calphastroll.jpg
    calphastroll.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 214
That's so cute!
I'm afraid on letting mine outside yet because he's so small and so darn quick that I could lose him in a flash.

yip they are MAJOUR fast ...i really keep a close eye on them when i let the smaller ones strolls on the grass:p
VERY rapily moving...hehe:cool:

Ahh, The benefits of having a grass yard as opposed to a woodem deck. I only wish I could take out some of my Fav corns and let them roam (supervised) for a bit. (Loving that new camera eh Roach?)

indeedly

definately..i love it ....can take pics of my snakes now the whole time without paying a FORTUNE for development :p
and that means i take pictures of them ALOT..hehe,...as you can see ;)

Back