PDA

View Full Version : Survey

Survey

bmm
02-11-2003, 06:29 PM
O.k. Well I have finished making my "survey"

I understand it will not be concrete results, but I am definitly interested in getting as many replies as I can and comparing results. So please if you have like two minutes to answer 7 questions I would appreciate it.

the link:
<a href="http://members.rogers.com/marisamarenbrophy">Survey</a>

If you do include your email address/name I will not be posting that anywhere, or be giving out like personal results. I.E. all answers will be lumped together. I will also post it again in a couple weeks to give anyone new a chance to do it. I need as many people as I can for the best results. thank you people!

bmm

carol
02-11-2003, 10:51 PM
I am not to sure what to put for #5. When hatching season comes around, I am bitten countless times by new terrified little neonates. However, after about a month or two of being handled, the vast majority of my corns never even threaten to bite. The only "accidental biting" whe have had during feeding is when my husband played "flying rodent" (swirling it around in the air above the snake) with my Hypo Miami. He got bit real quick and it was completly his fault. :D

bmm
02-12-2003, 01:14 AM
I know. they were so many variables I decided to just ignore them. LOL.

But really I know what you mean. I realize that some people have so many WC or hatchlings that they will not be able to participate in the survey due to lack of a proper answer. I had the same problem with the question stating this was for snakes under ten feet...one would think feeding methods are more important for larger snakes but when it comes to retics their feeding methods are a totally different catagory, so I decided to leave them out entirely....which I have gotten quite a few questions about.

I have taken into consideration that many things are missing from this survey. lol. But I so want to get a grasp on this issue. So far I have been unable to find even half a*s tested documentation on the issue and I really want some numbers. Hopefully this will show something at least and not just a bunch of jumlbed numbers. :)

bmm

bmm
06-04-2003, 08:37 AM
I wanted to bring this up again because I still want more replies to my survey. So if anyone new, or anyone who hasn't taken it would like to, please do so now! :D

http://members.rogers.com/marisamarenbrophy/

Thank you very much! I am hoping to have my desired number of participants soon so I can post results!

bmm

dartguy
06-04-2003, 11:06 AM
I really want to see the results when you get them

bmm
06-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Yes me too! :D I want as many people as possible before I start tallying up the answers. It should be interesting!

bmm