PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Mice

Frozen Mice

Cornylover2
04-24-2007, 11:17 PM
I was on a website about a year ago that had Growing Up Mice packages, meaning that you could buy lets say 15 pinkies, 15 small fuzzies and 15 large fuzzies. I can't remember the site I was on though or the name of the company.

I've checked out Rodenpro however 100 pinkie mice for me just having 1 snake on pinkie mice right now is not feasible for me and I really hate buying a bunch from the pet store just to come home and have to freeze them myself.

Anyone know what I'm talking about

DogStar5988
04-24-2007, 11:37 PM
Are there no stores that sell pre-frozen mice? Even my rinky-dink town's pet store keeps frozen mice in stock. I have heard that the site that offered the "Grow up pack" is no longer offering it but I am not positive (and I don't remember what site it was). If I were you I would search around for a pet store near you because buying them online is a hassle with only one snake. I especially hope you can find a place because I am actually planning on moving to Portland within a year. :) Good luck

---Kenny

Jrgh17
04-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Dogstar is right. "Grow-Up Packs" are a thing of the past. :(

Some websites will ship smaller amounts of each size if you, as long as you meet a total minimum order. Something like getting 20 pinks, 10 fuzzies, 10 hoppers, and 10 weanlings. I remember seeing a website that did it, but unfortunately I can't remember the name. Do a google search for frozen mice, and maybe you'll find something that will suit your needs. Good luck.

Nanci
04-25-2007, 07:54 AM
The Mouse Factory sells in quantities of 25 for the smaller sizes, and 15 for the larger sizes. A snake can goe through pinks pretty quickly when they are on double pinks, which happens pretty fast!

Nanci

texastailfeathers
04-25-2007, 11:21 AM
You can mix and match mouse sizes at http://www.bigcheeserodents.com/index.html

Cornylover2
04-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Thank you for all responses. I am currently checking out the Cheese Factory. Looks like it will work.

Dogstar - there are mom and pop shops that sell frozen, however I didn't realize they'd be that much more expensive than buying live. With live, they sell pinkies for $1 a piece, I asked for frozen and they were 6 for $13.99. I thought it was a little ridiculous.