PDA

View Full Version : rejecting a pinkie

rejecting a pinkie

Nomed
05-06-2007, 08:33 PM
as some of you might know I am trying to get my 6 month old ghost corn to eat two pinkies a week instead of one he ate the first one and he is completely not intrested in the second one and its even bleeding. So i guess he is not ready for two right now I have him in a dark corner under a sheet in his feeding box. He should probably be eating two. But whatever

what do all of you think?

Nomed
05-06-2007, 08:49 PM
should i switch to feeding him one every 5 or 6 days?

diamondlil
05-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Personally I'd feed every 4-5 days for a couple of weeks if the snake is under-sized, then bump to peach fuzzie as soon as possible rather than trying multiple pinks, because weight for weight the fuzzy is more nutritious

Nomed
05-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Personally I'd feed every 4-5 days for a couple of weeks if the snake is under-sized, then bump to peach fuzzie as soon as possible rather than trying multiple pinks, because weight for weight the fuzzy is more nutritious

Thank you for the advice
i think i will do exactly that. feed one pinkie every 4 days until he is big enough for a fuzzy.

how often should I feed fuzzy? Once a week?

Nanci
05-06-2007, 09:41 PM
I have a couple that I'd like to feed multiples to, too, that won't fall for it. So they are both eating mice a little bigger than I'd like, but still meeting the correct weight as per the Munson Plan. Sometimes they just won't do it.

Nanci