PDA

View Full Version : the lost sammie returns

the lost sammie returns

dragar
07-03-2007, 05:33 AM
hey guys do you remember about 3-4 mnths ago i posted on here saying that sammie had gone missing? and ppl were telling me to use flour to track which rooms he went into.

well unfortunatley that idea failed. i found him a couple of days ago underneath my neighbours washing machine as i was helping them to move out.

although since hes been back he seems back to normal but there is a couple of black marks under a couple of scales, one on his head and another on his tail. im waiting for him to shed to see if its just specks of dirt but it they dont come off in his shed (due anyday now) im rushing him straight to the vet (bloody expensive vet (£78.00)) but still the nearest one to me. and prob the best.

just thoguht id let you know i found my sammie

ps diamond is still ok, lively as ever.... i dont think he likes me as much though, he bitten me no less then 5 times and im doing nothing different to him then what i do for sammie. i dont know what his problem is and why hes so scared of me. although after about 5-10 mins handling he kinda gets used to me and slows down rather then trying to jump out of my hands but still quite jumpy.

but yeh anyways

thanks everyone for the advice

sargeoif
07-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Congrats glad you found em and diamins is another one that got away and you found?

dragar
07-03-2007, 06:15 AM
lol no diamond is my other blizzard snake... im glad he didnt get away id never catch him hes to fiesty lol

i love em both but diamond is my partners he doesnt like it too much now he gone all hyper and aggressive