PDA

View Full Version : bad shed, injury?!!!

bad shed, injury?!!!

Tinycritters
07-28-2007, 10:07 PM
while i was doing my usual "lurking" on here Frost decided to shed. I've been lucky so far and never had a bad shed...until now. it came off in four main pieces with several little pieces stuck on. (usually give her a humid hide when she goes blue, but missed it this time) So i fixed up a box with wet paper towels in it for her tonight. Hopefully that works.

The problem is that she has these really litte red spots where it looks like she might have rubbed too hard or pulled it to hard. Maybe it just shows up so much becase she's a snow corn? should i put something on them like neosporin or just let them be? and now i'm checking her viv for mites, would they even cause something like that? so far not seeing any.

yeah, i know i'm probably over reacting, someone please tell me she's fine?!

Eriathiel
07-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Hmmm - I havn't encountered a bad shed yet, but it can't hurt to put some Neosporin on the spots! I'm sure she's fine, and by the next shed you won't even know that she had a bad one! :)

Tinycritters
07-28-2007, 10:31 PM
thanks, i don't think the spots look that bad now that i've calmed down. I'm sure it bothers me more than her and i'll get some neosporin in the morning