PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the title under my name?

How do I change the title under my name?

jdub
04-07-2003, 09:50 PM
Can somebody please tell me how to change the title under my name? Thanks!

CornCrazy
04-07-2003, 10:06 PM
Click on user cp, then edit profile. Scroll down until you see "custom user text." Type in your new title then submit your changes.

drizzt_19
04-07-2003, 10:09 PM
I believe you need to have at least thirty post before you can do that..At least that's the way it used to be...On the flip-side, all you have to do is click the user cp button at the top, middle of the page..

Then you click the edit profile button, scroll down until you see the words , custom user text in bold....Add the new line that you want and click the submit modifications button...

HTH,

Rich Z
04-09-2003, 01:01 AM
Well, sheesh! You didn't have to post replies to nearly every message in the photo gallery just to get over that limit!

Are you impatient or what?

VegasGhost
04-09-2003, 01:23 AM
Good observation Rich...I totally thought I was going nuts! I came home from work and there is almost forty new posts, that's never happened to me before, then I realized they were all from the same person! LMAO Not that there is anything wrong with that...I usually keep up with what is going on and was not used to seeing so many new posts.

:p :D

Taceas
06-26-2003, 03:34 PM
Is it just me, but I don't have anything remotely resembling "Custom User Text" in my User CP-> Edit Profile window.

I'd like to change my title to something a little bit more exciting than "Member". =P

I've got more than 30 messages, not sure about days though. I would have thought I'd been here for a month now. Does this "Custom User Text" show up on the menu after that time period? =P

Anyway, just rambling away on a rainy day.

CornCrazy
06-26-2003, 07:31 PM
That section is right below your birthdate.

Taceas
06-26-2003, 07:37 PM
All I have under my birthdate is:

Biography, Location, Intrests, Occupation. =/

kenalotia
06-27-2003, 12:17 AM
Yeah, you have to have been here for 30 days before you can edit that. It says under your name on the left here that you've been a member since June 2003. Since it's still June 2003, I'm thinking that's less than 30 days. :) Well, soon you should be able to change it.