PDA

View Full Version : Huge Poo

Huge Poo

Cowgoddess
04-21-2003, 09:33 AM
I just saw my 8 month old corn take a HUGE poo. this one was atleast 10 times the size of any other poo. is this normal? its also alot harder than her normal poos. i dont see pieces of mice in it so i dont think its undigested. anyways, i'm gonna try and put a picture up. sorry to show you this, but i'm actually quite worried.

QuickSilver
04-21-2003, 11:05 AM
Prior to this when was her last poo? How big is she? When did she last eat and what did you feed her the last 2 feedings?

Cowgoddess
04-21-2003, 02:19 PM
i cant remember when she pooed last. i fed her 1 fuzzy mouse on friday at around 1-2am, huge poo happened around 4am on monday. she is about 23 inches long. last time i fed her a fuzzy mouse. i feed her 1-2 times a week.

snakemanone
04-21-2003, 04:17 PM
hey CG

that looks like a normal poo to me,i know there is nothing in the photo to gauge the size by but my corns have a few smallish poops for a few feeds and then out of the blue wallop the MOAP drops in you lap (not literally), i wouldnt worry too much if i were you, but you could always get it checked by a vet, for worms ect ect.

Cowgoddess
04-21-2003, 04:26 PM
well its about 1x2 inches. i was hoping thats normal. it almost looks bigger than the mouse i fed her. anyways, sorry for showing you that. thanks for your info

CAcornguy
04-21-2003, 04:56 PM
I would not worry about it too much. As far as the texture , and color goes, it looks alright. (for poo!) If it were runny, and there was a lot of yellow stuff in it, or undigested mouse, you would have a reason to worry. I have to say...that was the first poo picture I have seen on this website! How embarrassed your snake would be!! lol - Don:D

Cowgoddess
04-21-2003, 05:50 PM
well maybe thats the first good poo then. normally they are really runny like bird poo and coloured like the huge one. nothing can embarrass her, she takes after her mom. she'll just laugh it off and know i only did it cause i was worried. she is great and soo cute. thanks for the info

Iris
04-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Maybe she had been a little constipated
Happens to my snakes sometimes too