PDA

View Full Version : Found my Cable cord to my digital Camera! WooHoo!

Found my Cable cord to my digital Camera! WooHoo!

CALIVIK
09-23-2007, 08:40 PM
We have had this digital camera for almost 4 yrs. now!! Hubby keeps tellin me there is no cord to hook it up to the computer, that all it can do is print pictures out on its own printer thingy....WELLLLLLL digging through all my 'junk drawers' I think I found it!! My Camera is Canon & the cord says Sony on it. So I hope I found it. At least I found something that may get it going. :shrugs:
I have been using my camera phone which is crappy & blurry. UGHHHHH I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

OK gotta run & see it this works & read the manual! fingers crossed!! :crazy02:

Lennycorn
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
What no picture??? :sidestep:

CALIVIK
09-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey still working on it...lol

I was starting a thread about 'Rep Power'...lol I just realized they say something about you...too funny!

Sorry I got side tracked...ok off to figure this thing out! WooHoo! :crazy02:

Lennycorn
09-23-2007, 09:13 PM
I was starting a thread about 'Rep Power'...lol I just realized they say something about you...too funny!

It's a lie...all a lie... I swear, I never had contact with.., oops wrong forum..sorry. :sidestep:

CALIVIK
09-23-2007, 10:00 PM
LOL oooops I sound SO 'southern' in my post! Been out of BAMA 17yrs & I still can't get rid of the accent! Even online..lol

CALIVIK
09-25-2007, 06:13 PM
OK I have it hooked up to the computer, now what??? Need HELP!! The manual is pretty useless. or either I am...haha!!

Nanci
09-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Even if you couldn't hook it up, couldn't you take the memory card out and put it in a card reader??

Nanci

CALIVIK
09-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Where is the card reader on my computer?

Oh I want to get the pics up. My friend came back today. The Praying Mantis! :D