PDA

View Full Version : sheding/not eating

sheding/not eating

Rhiannon
04-26-2003, 05:57 AM
My cornsnake is being really innoying at the moment. He is about to shed and won't eat anything. The problem is, he hasn't eaten for nearly two weeks and I usually feed him every week. What can I do to make him shed qiucker or eat soon?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

bmm
04-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Nothing.

Two weeks is like a drop in the bucket. Its nothing. It is not long enough to cause worry. And there is nothing you can do to make him shed faster.

bmm

Rhiannon
04-27-2003, 06:18 AM
Thanks Bmm, I was getting really worried.:cool:

clumsly
06-30-2003, 04:44 PM
you have to just wait til he sheds. and for the majority of corn snakes i think they dont eat during the shedding time.

tina
06-30-2003, 05:17 PM
I don't usually make these kind of comments but I feel I have to ask: Can you please explain to me how Clumsly can be a senior member when he only registered in JUNE of 2003!!! Is this a self proclaimed thing or based on number of posts or something. I usually use that title as a gauge of the wisdom in any advice I am getting from a post. This could mislead new members when Clumsly gives advice on some of these threads, unless of course he has become an expert in the less than 30 days he has been contributing on this forum.
Tina:confused: :confused:

clumsly
06-30-2003, 05:18 PM
lol, i think that its on the number of post it changed when i reached a 100.

Scorpionking
07-01-2003, 09:20 AM
He loves to repet sombody else answer, every time. thake a look in his posts.

KristyS
07-01-2003, 02:15 PM
I've decided to not mention it anymore on this website since it is Rich's and I beleive I have no right to tell clumsly off. He's a little kid haveing some fun, because there's no way he could be the same age as I am with the spelling/grammar he uses.

I'm just going to try the best I can to ignore him:D Sounds harsh but every time I've tried to be "buddy buddy" with him he just replies to me being a jerk..... oh well can't say I didn't try.:rolleyes:

Kristy

Scorpionking
07-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Been a little kid does not give him the excuse to be anoying and overpopulate the forum answers for old postings or even repeating the same answers.:rolleyes: