PDA

View Full Version : new owner

new owner

billie mobayed
05-07-2002, 07:53 AM
we have recently added a corn snake to our family.
He is about 30 inches long. How old is he and i say he but how do i sex it?
I live in Dubai and dont have much imformation so need help.
Have purchased a meter long mesh top aquarium with lights and reflector.Hiding places and large wooden stucture.They gave me conditioning spray and told me to sray it every day.
He is eating very well and i am feeding him 2 pinkies once a week.Can anyone help me?:rolleyes: :confused:

pipatic
07-14-2002, 06:29 AM
30in long, 18 mths roughly,should be feeding on half to adult mice, but very had to say without act seening him/her....any pic to show sizes width.....

Jimmy C.
07-17-2002, 04:06 PM
Hey, The food should be a little thicker than the thickest part of your snake. At 30" I would think that it should be able to handle one or two hopper mice.
You mentioned that you got a conditioning spray. What does that do? I have never heard of a special spray for snakes. I am fiarly new to this (2 years)
Jimmy C.

Jr Nimeskern
07-17-2002, 05:26 PM
My 30in corn is feeding on adult mice right now! my lil snakes are eating the 2 pinkys... I would try to feed your corn a adult mouse instead of 2 pinkys... you should get the "Cornsnake Manual" by the Loves this Manual is a good source of info... itll tell you how to sex your snake and all the good little tidbits of info that you would need to help your snake along in its life... this is the Loves site...

http://www.corn-utopia.com/

any questions should be anwsered in that manual...

P.S. where is Dubai???