PDA

View Full Version : Bad fuzzy! Bad!

Bad fuzzy! Bad!

Tinycritters
10-12-2007, 11:37 PM
looks like my first regurge has just happened, and I'm pretty sure of what caused it! I had just bought some f/t fuzzies. the fuzzie felt a slight bit squishier than usuall, but it was a slight diffrence. I didn't think much about it and fed Blaze anyway. That was yesterday. Today i found a pile of smelly goop with a pair of mouse paws sticking out of it in middle of his viv. ewwwwwwwwwwww!! AND :-puke01:

I went and thawed out a few more fuzzies and one was so bad it almost fell apart! so they are definitely bad! I feel so bad for making my lil snakey sick!

Ive heard to wait 10 days before trying to feed him again. However, how helpful is Nutribac? If its recommended i may try getting some. ugh....just feel like an awful snake mom right now

Rich in KY
10-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I hope Blaze is alright! I have no experience with Nutribac, but I have read of many people on here using it. If you don't use it wait at least 10 days to feed Blaze again.

CornNoobie
10-13-2007, 03:06 AM
Sorry to hear that. Hope blaze gets better soon. Id complain to wherever you got them from though.

Nanci
10-13-2007, 07:46 AM
That's gross! I've thrown away mice before, when I thaw them out and they have black mushy bellies...

Nutribac won't hurt, and probably will help. Plus, if you get a second regurge, then for sure you want to have it around, so I'd just get it. You still have to wait ten days. You can put it in the water, but it is living bacteria, so then change the water once a day. You just put in a pinch. Then, on the next meal, put a little dot of it on the mouse's fur right where the tail starts.

Nanci

Tinycritters
10-13-2007, 10:03 AM
thanks everyone. the fuzzys looked fine. oh well.... they will be hearing from me monday! and i'll try getting some nutribac too.