• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

shipping cost...

Jr Nimeskern

Snake lover for lifer
Ok im new to ordering over the internet... but when you get charged for shipping and handeling... I want to buy like 7 corns over the internet it should run me about 450$ or so... when I pay for the shipping do I have to pay 50$ per snake??? or is the 50$ for all 7 of them? and if I spend that much money does it mean that the shipping and handeling goes up in price?
any help with my simple questions would be helpful thank you much...

speedy delivery

I'm ordering through south mountain reps. in texas and their shipping is one charge of something around $30, and you can order as many snakes as you'd like and the shipping stays the same.. you'll just have to ask the company whom you'reordering from what their policy is...

i'e ordered from about 10 different plces and never had a shipping charge go up from the initial quote. the only thing i think would case shipping to go up would be excessive weight. with hatchlings i dn't think you'll run into this problem. :) ---jim

When I got my snakes the shipping price was for the delivery of the box, and it didn't matter how many snakes were in it, as long as they still fit. The box could hold a certain number of deli cups, one per snake, and that number was at least 8 (I don't quite remember). For hatchlings or young snakes all 7 would probably fit in one box, and your shipping costs would remain the same.

Congratulations on your expected additions to your household :)

Well I don't have experience with shipping since I don't live in the US. But then I did work with Kathy last summer and yes the shipping cost is the same for 1-around 7 or 8 hatchling corns. As this has been mentioned before, the shipping charge really depends on the size of the box. A normal box should be able to hold 7-8 hatchlings with deli cups in it. So shipping 1 corn or 8 corns would cost the same for shipping. More than that, you might have to pay extra since either the shipper has to ship two different boxes or get a bigger box which means higher shipping cost. But as you said....7 corns should cost the same.

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Back