PDA

View Full Version : Miami availability

Miami availability

13mur 6
05-15-2003, 01:13 AM
Hi Rich,

I'm interested in buying a hatchling or yearling miami. Have you got any with high white/silver background? I'll pay extra if you have to hunt for one, particularly amongst your yearlings (I know, they might turn out turning brown anyway, but there's always that chance they might keep the white). I'll be willing to pay upwards to $45 for an excellent specimen.

-13mur 6

Rich Z
05-15-2003, 12:25 PM
I probably have one, but I'll have to look to be certain. Getting to be down to the bottom of the barrel on those guys. 2003s won't be hatching out until mid to late July.

You might want to send me an email as a reminder. This is egg laying season, so I have a lot on my mind right now.

Thanks.

Rich Z
05-19-2003, 02:59 AM
I think I may have one you will like. I just went and put a whole clutch on surplus that I was intending to keep. They tend to have bold black borders around the blotch, giving them a pleasing look. Background looks like it may stay a nice gray coloration. Same price as any of the other Miami Phase on my list.

I just did an inventory on Sunday, so I am heading off now to update my yearlings price list. This is still on my old list as I have more work to do on the new one.

Thanks.

13mur 6
05-19-2003, 08:12 PM
Wow, thanks for the quick turn around. I was wondering if you had any like these:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4880&highlight=miami

I know some candycanes have that super bright white/silver background I look for in a miami (now if I could only put the melanism back into a candycane like that without screwing up the background, but seems like it's hard to do :( ).

-13mur 6