PDA

View Full Version : HELP egg yolk?!?!?

HELP egg yolk?!?!?

ilovecorns1
11-26-2007, 11:39 PM
today is teds fed day so i fed him 2 mice on mouse one he did good got it down good so i went to mouse 2 tried to intrest him in it no go he refused it 3 times so then he skurits this out :bang:and then he gobbles down the 2nd then he wont go for 3 so i put him up now hes movin around every so often
somebody help me plz :eek::confused::uhoh::eek1:

mele2511
11-27-2007, 07:12 AM
First can you tell us how old the snake is? How much it weighs?... Also can you tell us how much you are normally feeding it. Last thing can you re write your message for us as i am a little unsure as to exactly what you are asking.

bitsy
11-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Agreed. Please take a deep breath, calm down and post the problem again. Try to make the details clearer so that we can help.

If I'm understanding it correctly, he squirted something that looked like egg yolk, while you were trying to feed him. Is that right?

If so, could you tell us which end he was squirting from? If it was his rear, then he was probably musking, which in that context would just mean "Leave me alone, I'm eating".

Is he looking and behaving normally now?

susang
11-27-2007, 12:22 PM
There is another thread with a pic about this snake
http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59670
Hope it helps some, personally I think this snake may be a female and this is an unfertalized egg without shell. I would like to know how big this snake is. I can't understand the original poster in either thread. hope this helps some, susang