PDA

View Full Version : cant edit hers the pic

cant edit hers the pic

ilovecorns1
11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
this is the yellow stuff some help plz

Rich in KY
11-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Which end of the snake did this come out of?

ilovecorns1
11-26-2007, 11:49 PM
butt or vent so back end

Rich in KY
11-27-2007, 12:03 AM
OK...then it is a discolored poo. I would feed the snake smaller meals for the next few weeks. This way you will be able to see if it is having a digestion problem.

ilovecorns1
11-27-2007, 12:12 AM
thank you rich in kentucky
now i shall go to bed
finally
lol
i live in southern IL so were close just thought id throw that in lol
later
thanks again

ilovecorns1
11-27-2007, 12:14 AM
and one more thing ted is eating alot i think harps my local pet is a VERY GOOD PET STORE they are one of the best but....... i messed up i think i did it
i listened to them and only them
they said eat 3 mice 2 weeks ok..... never had adult ill do it then they said they had fed 5 mice at one time so i said ok......
but i did it and now one adult mice every 1 1/2 weeks sounds good to me

Rich in KY
11-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Your welcome!

I have never been to IL but have known some people from there.

Glad I could help, good night!

Rich in KY
11-27-2007, 12:16 AM
one adult mice every 1 1/2 weeks sounds good to me

That sounds about right!

ilovecorns1
11-27-2007, 12:17 AM
good night

susang
11-27-2007, 12:34 PM
How old is this snake, I gather from the name(posted in another thread) it is a male (?). Was this snake probed for sex? It does look rather like yoke to me, unfertalized and without a shell. Females can lay unfertalized eggs (good example chicken eggs you buy in the store).
I have know idea what or how you have been feeding, I'm sorry I don't understand you. Chat room speak and lack of punctuation is not the best idea. So as someone said on the other thread about this topic, slow down, check spelling and use punctuation.
I would check out the Munson plan for feeding as a general good guide to feeding. good luck, susang

Joejr14
11-27-2007, 01:28 PM
How old is this snake, I gather from the name(posted in another thread) it is a male (?). Was this snake probed for sex? It does look rather like yoke to me, unfertalized and without a shell. Females can lay unfertalized eggs (good example chicken eggs you buy in the store).
I have know idea what or how you have been feeding, I'm sorry I don't understand you. Chat room speak and lack of punctuation is not the best idea. So as someone said on the other thread about this topic, slow down, check spelling and use punctuation.
I would check out the Munson plan for feeding as a general good guide to feeding. good luck, susang

I highly doubt a snake is going to lay an egg at the end of November, and I've yet to see any snake lay an egg that lacked the outer portion/shell.

The more likely scenario is that it's just gross runny crap.

ilovecorns1
11-27-2007, 03:00 PM
thanks it is a male has been sexed and i have been over feeding
thanks every one