PDA

View Full Version : Any Advice?

Any Advice?

stangugrl
12-31-2007, 06:53 PM
My once aggresive eater turned skinny! She ate her first 3 meals from me without a problem. Then her 4th meal she regurged, so I waited 10 days and offered pinks; She refused. So I waited 4-5 days and offered again, nothing. So I waited another 5 days and she finally ate, then regurged 1 1/2 days later! So I waited 12 days this time and offered again and she ate, but regurged again! What is going on? She is now got the temperment of a rattlesnake since all the regurge. She is so tiny comepared to the sibling. What should I do

Sanebedlam
12-31-2007, 07:05 PM
What are your temperatures currently? Incorrect temperatures could cause that issue you might also try just feeding her half a pinkie (preferably the side with head) on your next feed just to give her a little help also if you could get some nutri-bac from Kathy love or I believe its grapefruit seed oil that you put in her water that can help her little tummy.

Nanci
12-31-2007, 07:46 PM
I guess get Nutribac and put it in her water. Next time, offer just the pinky's head. I'd only wait eight days.

MerlinsPop
12-31-2007, 07:55 PM
Frequent regurges could also be a signal of a parasite problem. You might think about getting it checked.