• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

big change!!!

herphunter

wow0.0 big change in dimpled eggs,too bad it looks like one is going bad:(

Attachments

• eggs=22crop.jpg
    eggs=22crop.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 46
by the way

the first 2 pics are a little after the eggs were laid on 5/15/03
and the 3rd and 4th pics are them today 5/30/03

Attachments

• eggs=5crop.jpg
    eggs=5crop.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 45
heres pic #3

you can see the one i think is going bad in front,its turning kinda yellow,and getting kinda slimy:eek:

Attachments

• closeup of bad eggcrop.jpg
    closeup of bad eggcrop.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 44
pic 4

these eggs all look good right now,but one has a kinda clear window,which i read is a lack of calcium and vitamins,i think its just because she laid so many.cause i keep her on calcium and vitamin supplements to make sure she gets the right nutrition.

Attachments

• 5goodlookingeggscrop.jpg
    5goodlookingeggscrop.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 42
Back