• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

to feed or not to feed?

amyloveys

my baby corn kaa who is 4 1/2 months old is just going into shed, his eyes are smoky. he is due to be feed tomorrow but i dont think i should incase of a regurge, what do you suggest?
thanks!

Give him ago. One of my corns never refuses a feed when she is blue. You will soon get to know your snake, and whether he will eat or not.

Give him ago. One of my corns never refuses a feed when she is blue. You will soon get to know your snake, and whether he will eat or not.

I would also offer... I don't think any of mine have ever refused a feed while blue, although I am hoping that is why the new one refused the last two meals. I wasn't sure if she was blue or not, since as a sunglow she'll go pink, not blue, but her colouring was alot drabber than I remember. I hadn't seen her since Sunday, but noticed her this morning on top of the moss in her moist hide... she looks so tiny in that small rubbermaid container. I'm wondering if I should find her a smaller one :)

just to let you know i tried kaa last night and he ate both his pinkys and is now happily in in hide digesting!
thanks for all your help

thanks! he shed last night aswell, his first shed since i took him home and it was perfect! so happy as im obviously doing right so i can stop worrying

Back