PDA

View Full Version : my corn snake might die...

my corn snake might die...

andyshaw2008
01-19-2008, 04:32 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my friends, my corn snake is about 4 years old and she lives with a male corn snake which they have done all their lives, bout 2 yers ago they started mating any way it was ok i started selling the babies and giving them away to family and friends but 7 month ago my female layed some eggs and i seperated them and put the eggs in a container and did all the right things but my dad wanted to have a look when he came to my house BUT i was not in and he has his own key any way he left the lid on the container which the eggs were in and the female snake got in while i was at work and ate roughly 6 eggs and i phoned the vets and they said that it cannot be treated because its such a risky operation, it could be treated but no were near were i live, the only advice they gave me was to keep it happy until it either passed them which is 90% un-likely or until it dies and i didnt want to do that so i kept massaging were the eggs were in its body and they moved dwn over a period of 3 months and then i phoned the vet up again and told him and he sed hes amazed that its survived 3 months any way its been 7 month nerly i phoned back up and the vet said that still he is astonished its alive any way its bum is starting to split now because it keeps trying to force the eggs out but its splitting its bum and it cnt get the eggs out so i got this idea off the tv i got some liquid parafin and a suringe and i opened my snakes mouth and squirted some in well one egg has come out but no more will come out and it wnt eat is ther any other suggestions please i rele need help badly thanks for reading:grabbit:

SquamishSerpents
01-19-2008, 05:02 AM
holy, run-on sentence.

ummmm. IF this is a legitimate question, i haven't any idea what you could do to help your snake. sorry to hear it though...

diamondlil
01-19-2008, 06:03 AM
Find a qualified herp vet and take your snake there ASAP. Ask your nearest reptile shop who they use, google it,or try this link
http://www.herpvetconnection.com/uk.shtml

diamondlil
01-19-2008, 06:04 AM
The eggs would be retained from laying. Any eggs eaten would pose no problem and just be digested.

Mr.AJ
01-19-2008, 06:24 AM
"Hello Dave"

http://www.papalazarou.co.uk/images/thatdave.jpg

The liquid parafin and breeding the snakes from the age of 2 makes me inclined to think this is another wind up.

I think you should post photos of this egg-stuffed snake, maybe then people can give you better advice... I dont see how it would keep 6 eggs inside its stomach for 3months without them being broken down or without it feeling the need to regurge.

SNAKEWISPERA
01-19-2008, 07:33 AM
LOL.......
Joel,

Roy Munson
01-19-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm not 100% positive that this is Daveo-- only 99%. But I found out some interesting info. StaceyBaybee, Daveo, and andyshaw2008 all claim to be from the UK, but the IPs they use originate in Amsterdam. I'm permanently banning Daveo and andyshaw2008 for persistent trolling. I'm going to PM StaceyBaybee and give her one last chance to come clean about all of this before I ban her permanently as well. I've had enough.

snakewispera snr
01-19-2008, 12:20 PM
"Hello Dave"

http://www.papalazarou.co.uk/images/thatdave.jpg

:laugh01::rofl:
Nice one AJ but our American cousins won't get this one...J9 as one of the biggest fans I thought of you straight away.
MIKE

Mr.AJ
01-19-2008, 12:34 PM
Nice one AJ but our American cousins won't get this one...J9 as one of the biggest fans I thought of you straight away.
MIKE

Well then as proud british citizens it is our duty to educate them!.

Merry Christmas (http://youtube.com/watch?v=XFwUY0CpkZY)

Hello Dave... (http://youtube.com/watch?v=XM9x5tefjcY)

diamondlil
01-19-2008, 12:40 PM
MIKE
:rofl:I'd rep you if I could, I owe you one!

snakewispera snr
01-19-2008, 12:49 PM
:rofl:I'd rep you if I could, I owe you one!

No, rep Aj That was priceless. I got the biggest grin from that reply....
That has got to be the best comedy answer of the year...
MIKE

diamondlil
01-19-2008, 01:10 PM
No, rep Aj That was priceless. I got the biggest grin from that reply....
That has got to be the best comedy answer of the year...
MIKE
I've repped him already!

SNAKEWISPERA
01-19-2008, 01:15 PM
LOL, EVERYONE SHOULD REP AJ FOR THAT POST...THATS THE MOST FUNNYIST MOST IVE SEEN

SquamishSerpents
01-19-2008, 03:47 PM
I'm not 100% positive that this is Daveo-- only 99%. But I found out some interesting info. StaceyBaybee, Daveo, and andyshaw2008 all claim to be from the UK, but the IPs they use originate in Amsterdam. I'm permanently banning Daveo and andyshaw2008 for persistent trolling. I'm going to PM StaceyBaybee and give her one last chance to come clean about all of this before I ban her permanently as well. I've had enough.
i don't understand why people need to infiltrate our forums with JUNK! we love our babies!

StaceyBaybee
01-20-2008, 10:24 AM
WHAT? This thread has absolutely nothing to do with me! We only have one computer, I am sick of these accusations.

SNAKEWISPERA
01-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Please can you take it to PM stacey,
This is a community forum, NOT a place to argue :)