PDA

View Full Version : snake lost!!!

snake lost!!!

ChrisR:)
01-30-2008, 01:47 AM
i asked my sis to feed my snake cus i had a project to do at my friends house (she had fed it before w/ no problem) and next thing you know, i get a call from my mom saying the snake was gone. we feed it on a table and i always kept an eye on it, but i guess she wasn't watching enough. anyways its gone and has an adult mouse in its belly, so should i wait to find it until it digests or begin rigorously searching. suggestions?

p.s. there is no way it could have gotten out the front door in the time that elapsed. tooo far

ZoologyMajor
01-30-2008, 03:41 AM
Keep looking for it. It needs heat to digest his food. Do a thread search on here as I know there are some tips and tricks to help find them. I do know they tend to follow the walls around a room. Good luck!

mele2511
01-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Try looking in small places. they will generally go where its dark and warm. Hope this helps.

Rich in KY
01-30-2008, 10:31 AM
You should definitely be searching for it right now. Since it just ate, it will probably find a dark place to rest while it digests its meal. Make sure you look at high places as well. Corns are great climbers. Good luck.