PDA

View Full Version : Hasn't pooed in 3 weeks!

Hasn't pooed in 3 weeks!

RainbowMary
02-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Right since I've got her she's been feeding fine, and as far as I could tell she's been excreting normally.....well I thought normally but where I've handled her at least once every few days (and she's been excreting on ME) I didn't think anything of it as I thought if I didn't handle her she would of done it in her tank........but I've been visiting family for the last 3 weeks and I've had a friend feed her, yet she hasn't pooed ONCE! I'm going back this week and the first thing I'm going to do is bath her, but does anyone know why she may not be doing it and do you think it's going to cause problems being 3 weeks since she went? I'm really worried about her. I understand her going on me is understandable (fear or "musking" I heard) but why won't she go in her tank it's almost as if she waits for me, unless it's a massive coincidence.
I know everyone here will give me some decent replies so advice or reassurance would be much appreciated :),

MerlinsPop
02-04-2008, 02:38 PM
If she's on aspen, she might have taken care of business under/in there.

Sometimes a warm (to them, not you - 82*F +/- a bit) soak will encourage them to release after 10 minutes or so.

djfreebase
02-04-2008, 02:40 PM
As long as she's eating alright i would'nt worry to much mary. Like you'v already said try bathing her im a little warm water, this usually gets things moving.