PDA

View Full Version : Vacation, feeding question

Vacation, feeding question

Snake King
06-11-2003, 04:25 PM
I am going on vacation this summer for ten days. I normally feed my snake on saturdays. I feed him every seven days. I was wondering since i am leaving on a saturday if i can feed him that day and feed him ten days after ten even though he is used to be fed every saturday? and is it ok if i feed him every seven days after that?but i was thinking i like to feed him on saturdays so could i feed him on saturday(leaving day) and feed him on the day we come back (a tuesday, ten days afterwords) and then feed him on the next saturday and keep doing that?

Alicia
06-11-2003, 07:22 PM
I don't see a problem with him doing without food an xtra 3 days.
He should be fine. Then resuming his normal schedule sounds like a plan:)

What about water?? Do you have someone to give him fresh water during that time?

La serpiente
06-12-2003, 07:36 AM
(This is the same person as Snake King at a different house so if yuo see La serpiente or Snake King)

Yes i will have some one, most likely my grandma to put in fresh water during the time i am gone, i will tell her when she should and ill tell her to clean out the poop if there is too much of it. I'll also tell her to make sure my bedroom door is closed so no animals, mostly my cat will get to jesse(my corn)

clumsly
07-01-2003, 12:19 AM
i would just feed him befor you got on vacation and when you come back. the extra 3 days is not going to hurt him.and then putting him back on the same feeding time should be fine.

KristyS
07-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Wouldn't you think he's on vacation already... it's been about a month since this post?

Kristy.....:confused:

Scorpionking
07-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Definily this kid gotta issues...

La serpiente
07-01-2003, 07:19 PM
Hey!! i've been looking at this site and i came back to this thing and saw what all u people wrote and i didnt think i had to respond. and i been taking good care of my snake.:mad:

KristyS
07-01-2003, 07:24 PM
He wasn't talking about you La serpiente he was talking about Clumsly:) Don't worry!!!

Kristy:)