PDA

View Full Version : 10 Colored Mystery Snails $ 35 Shipped

10 Colored Mystery Snails $ 35 Shipped

Vinman
02-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm selling 10 colored Pomacea bridgesii Also know as Mystery snails. They are a dime to a litle over a nickle in size. The snails shown in the pic is representation of my coloney. Adults to small snails are in the pic. I'm not selling the breeders I just wanted to show you the color of my breeder adults. I have rich colored snails. Light foots ranging from all shades of Lt magenta to a wine red/purple and dark foots ranging in color from a Lt purple to dark purple. Some animals have many lines and some have allmost no pattren at all but I keep those with allmost no pattren and and almost purple Lt foots. It is in the blood lines, so when you breed this stock, look out for those pattrenless and and almost purple Lt foots. This is a good representation of the group and what you will be reciving if you buy them. I have 4 bloodlines in these snails. These are 3rd and 4th gen juvies. They are not all inbred and weak. These are hardy strong snails and take a 1/3 water change everyday to every 2 days with stright NYC tap without any water conditioner. **** Free shipping through the Post 0ffice Priority 2nd to 3rd day delivery. No Live Guarantee for Post Office Priority delivery. **** As of right now I only have 35 hour heat packs. If you live in a very cold aera you may want to wait till the spring to get snails off me or pay extra and up grade to express next day air through the post office. There is no guarantee through the post office because they screw up to much. **** You can also pay extra for FedEx overnight delivery, Live Arrival Guarantee. Any dead must provide a pic no latter than 1 hour after first attemped delivery.**** I have pleanty for sale. Quantity Discounts Avaiable!!!!! Any questions feel free to email me vrherps@yahoo.com or call me at 718 792 2593 **** 10 am to 12 midnight est