PDA

View Full Version : Bad luck/Good luck :)

Bad luck/Good luck :)

monna62
05-14-2002, 10:08 AM
Hi, friends, I have been waiting to send for my snake in June, drooling over everyons pictures, getting impatience for June to come. Then I had to take my daughter to the ER, lots of test, ect. Very large Bill!!! She is ok:) But with the bill, I had to put off sending for my corn till later. Then I wrote to Don, and he said Luck was still on my side, he wouldn't have any normal corns hatched till July/August! :) so I am still planning on getting a snake, just later this summer! :) I will still keep in touch, and learn all that I can! I have already learned a lot from all of you, and hope to learn a lot more. Thanks!!!
Monna~~now waiting for late summer!

Simon
05-14-2002, 12:39 PM
At least you are getting your corn snake right? Good to hear that your daughter is alright. I'll bet that she is going to be super happy when the new pet arrives. Yes hang around this forum more and you'll learn a lot of great things from the people on this forum. They are a real great help!

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Alicia
05-14-2002, 04:59 PM
Glad your daughter is ok. The time will go by fast and before you know it your little friend will be arriving:)

Alicia

CornsnakeKeeper
05-14-2002, 07:12 PM
Shipping is 1/2 the cost... you could get one locally for a really good price I bet. Herp shows usually have em cheap. Check http://www.herpshows.com

monna62
05-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Thank you all, I will check out the cornshows to see if any are close enough for me to travel to. I appriciate the replies, my daughter is fine now. She is also glad to be getting a snake. All of my children love nature, and critters. Thanks again!
Monna