PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Striped Anery A, Het Hypomel male

Looking for a Striped Anery A, Het Hypomel male

sbourget
03-12-2008, 11:42 PM
I have an '06 ghost female who's nearing breeding weight and size, and would like the opportunity to breed her in a few years when she's ready. It's to cold her to ship immediately, but I'd like to get something lined up for this summer. Thank you.

Jcapicy
03-13-2008, 09:39 AM
I love stripe Anery's!
It's good to see your making plans in advance. Gives you plenty of time to get it all together!

Best of luck.

Blue Apple Herps
03-13-2008, 11:24 AM
I will have ghosts het striped amel this year - a little different than what you're looking for, but all the same genes are there...

ghosthousecorns
03-13-2008, 11:30 AM
I should be producing something along those lines (striped ghosts and possibly striped anerys het hypo) this year and also have an 06 hypo male het for stripe and anery I might part with. Only thing is you are in Canada & I can only ship in the U.S. :(

sbourget
03-13-2008, 03:03 PM
The only reason I'm not looking for a flat out ghost is that I live in a smaller city and having a variety of morphs instead of just ghosts should result in better sales possibilities. But eventually I hope to produce striped ghosts.

sbourget
03-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Well, thank you to everyone that replied, but I've found the snake I'm looking for.