PDA

View Full Version : jaw popping

jaw popping

cornlover221
03-16-2008, 02:11 AM
ok so i just fed my hatchling and right after her 2nd one day old pinky her jaw started popping it was really wierd, her head kept geting wider and normal, kinda like you know how there jaws or w/e move when theyre dinking it kinda looked like that, she was also opening her mouth alot and pushing her nose kinda hard on the side of feeding bin....any help would be great

Stregone
03-16-2008, 02:16 AM
Thats normal behavior immediately after the meal. They are just popping their jaw back into place, making sure its all lined up and working smoothly :)

cornlover221
03-16-2008, 02:25 AM
thats good to know...usaully she does do the yawn type thing but i could never hear it before and i kno the pink wasnt to big cause shes been gobbling them down for months now

Stregone
03-16-2008, 02:31 AM
I didn't realise you could actualy hear it. I've never heard it pop before myself. Hopefully someone more experienced will chime in.

cornlover221
03-17-2008, 02:32 AM
stregone thanks for at least replying so none of what im about to say pertains to you....so can someone else atleast reply tell me youve never heards of such a thing, tell me its def. not normal something i really dont care, what the heck is wrong with this forum lately nobody wants to help anybody now a days...i was once told that no question is a dumb question so why is this one so dumb i really dont get it:-puke01:

same with my breeing question, im not asking these questions to be stupid im asking cause i really dont know im sorry that im not some la de da big time keeper yet and i dont match up to your all mighty experience but how the heck am i ever going to get there if i cant get my questions answered:headbang:

Velvet
03-17-2008, 03:30 AM
Cornlover221, I am not sure why you are getting so upset??? I've read and reread all the posts on this topic and it doesn't seem like anyone was implying that your are asking something stupid..????...

There's nothing wrong with what you are asking, I didn't know they did that until I saw mine do it too.

cornlover221
03-17-2008, 04:41 AM
im getting upset becuase whats so hard about telling me o thats normal o my snakes jaw pops all the time blah blah....i dont ask things so i dont get atleast a couple of answers stregone says hes never actually heard a pop well i did several times loudly so that means that atleast one of the 50 people that viewed my tread should have some kind of something, you guys have dealt with it all right

Velvet
03-17-2008, 04:50 AM
okay...

Personally I have never heard them "pop" either but I have heard them sneeze. Its not to say that they don't pop... :shrugs:

cornlover221
03-17-2008, 04:52 AM
thank you very much