PDA

View Full Version : She got gooey during feeding...

She got gooey during feeding...

Bram
03-16-2008, 11:28 PM
I fed Isabeau again today and have another question on the subject....
Either she got mouse guts on her when the fuzzy broke open or she musked while feeding but when she was swallowing I noticed a gooey patch on her side. I got a wet paper towel out to wipe it off when I put her back in her cage but I didn't see it.
In either case should I make another attempt to clean it off? Any bacterial/infection concern?

cornlover221
03-17-2008, 04:48 AM
sorry i cant help you really, but i would say wait a couple of days for her to digest her meal you just gave her then just give her a bath...i wouldnt think any kind of infection would happen that quikly, but then again im not an expert....and speaking of experts, i would tell you im sure some one with more experience will help but i doubt that they will even bother to answer it.....sorry its been a long and bad day

Nanci
03-17-2008, 05:33 AM
Just wash her off after she's done digesting. I have to wash Jasper every time I feed him since I feed him cut in half pinks and he crawls through them.

Bram
03-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Well, I'm not sure if that first response is encouraging as far as help here in general, but thanks cornlover and Nanci. I'll give her a light washing tomorrow morning.