• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

modify my descriptive designation...

Darin Chappell

Very Senior Hillbilly
How do I change the designation from simply "member" to something else. I know that the basic descriptors are determined by the number of posts that we make, but I know I've seen others who are "Newbie no more" or "Totally Addicted Member" or some other personalized designation. How do I get mine changed, once I've figured out what to call myself?

Thanks -- (the non-descript) Darin

Click on "user cp" (button at top)
Go to "edit profile"
Find "custom user text"
type in your new disignation.

I thought it was after 30 days being a member or 30 posts? Rich has changed it a few times so maybe I'm mistaken.

i too have been a member for thirty dayz, and i belive i have done or watever 30 posts al well???? lol im confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is under the part about your birthday.

Dartguy - it says you joined in Sept. 2002. It is only September 29, 2002 right now, so you couldn't have been a member for 30 days yet.

Manteca - as of now, you only have 25 posts. If you've been a member for 30 days, then you can change it after another 5 posts.

HMMMM

I see under my name in the posts that I've been a member since Aug. any how whats funny is it now says senior member :cool:

It changes to Senior Member when you have reached 100 posts.
You can change your designation to whatever you want after 30 days. When I look at your info it says registered:Sept 2002 :)

That is really strange, when I look at your user profile it says under date registered 09/01/2002. Well you should be able to change it in a day or two, hopefully:confused:

Back