PDA

View Full Version : corn snakes musk?

corn snakes musk?

clumsly
06-24-2003, 02:01 AM
do corns musk?i know mine have never done it. and does it smell like a garder snakes musk cause that smells bad? and do thet only muck when they fell scared?

Scorpionking
06-24-2003, 10:03 AM
Yes they do.

KristyS
06-24-2003, 11:20 PM
But Clumsly,

I noticed that you post A LOT. And most of it is just repeating what the previous person suggested. But how can you give advice (from looking at the other threads) when you too are asking the same questions that you are appearing to be answering?

And yes the musk smells horrible especially when they get it all over you!

Hope that makes sence!

Thanks
Kristy

(edited) ps. WHOLLY GEEZ!! Clumsly i think your out of control!!! Look at all your posts!! Another question... Do you really think all the posts your making are necessary?? now really.....

CAV
06-25-2003, 12:58 AM
I really hope your question gets a response.....

;)

The Nebula
06-25-2003, 08:09 AM
Hi clumsly.

Personaly I think you can post as much as you like, but maybe you can try the search function for old posts that may answer your questions.

Happy herping :D
Heinrich

kenalotia
06-25-2003, 11:47 AM
Hey Kristy, I think clumsly must be searching for old posts... Some of the ones he's responded to (with the same advice already given) have been dead for over a year. LOL Somehow I get the feeling that the people with those questions have already gotten sufficient advice by now.

KristyS
06-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Don't get me wrong, I think it's great there's a place like this to share your comments and get your questions answered but, like what kenalotia said, He/She is bringing up posts that are over a year old to post "lol". What's the point in that? And over 20 posts a day just like that is kind of aggravating. I know he/she is "young" but he/she isn't really that young, I'm only a couple months older then he/she is. Then again this is only my opinion I would like to share with Clumsly and anyone who listens.
In addition, I love this website and visit it more then once a day and I personally learn a great deal by reading and searching the archives for old posts and comment when I feel I need too.

Thanks
Kristy

sorry for the mistunderstanding

Ghost
06-25-2003, 02:16 PM
I know that I was afraid to come into forums like this for years and years. I've been keeping herps since I was 9 or 10 (I'm now 19 going on 20) and it's only within the last year or 2 that I've felt that I had something to say and contribute to the community and go knowledge to knowledge in conversation with some of the avid herpetoculturists. MAYBE, this is Clumsly's way of feeling part of the community. In places like this knowledge is power and it'll draw respect from people or at least acceptance.

On the flipside, he could be purposely doing this to see what we say LOL

We could always ask him right? lol