PDA

View Full Version : wanted: Canadian black milk

wanted: Canadian black milk

v_various
03-31-2008, 11:16 PM
and don't you dare tell me to just get an MBK, lol.

I'm just trying to find a good Canadian breeder of black milks, unless any of you ship to Canada (and no one ships to Canada). I know some of you can ship close to the border, but I think that might be more trouble than it's worth (and if any of you have stories of getting snakes across the border, feel free to post. I've found a few good US breeders so far).

I'm not in a hurry for one, if I get one this year at all it will be after august anyway. Just want a name or two to check out, a little something to feed my grown obsession.

Kryos
04-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I pmed you a link to an ad on ReptilesCanada ;)

As for names, I know for sure that Roy Stockwell works with them here in Canada, and I /know/ there are other people here too, but my memory is failing me :P

v_various
04-18-2008, 02:36 PM
I PM'ed Roy a few days ago and haven't heard back, maybe I'll ask again in a few months or something.

Thankyou so much for PM'ing me the add! I'm not quite ready for one yet, I need to get my viv built. It's a shame they aren't more common! High Sierra sells them for $75. $250 seems kind of steep. I may just try and get one over the boarder, if it comes to that.