PDA

View Full Version : Enough Food?

Enough Food?

kellum
05-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Am I feeding my new snake enough. My family has decided to name her Buffy. I aint gonna complain its not like she is gonna come when they call her. But anyway- I am feeding her one small and one large pinky every four days. I'm sure she could handle fuzzys but I have about 50 pinkys. Will it hurt her to feed the pinkies until they are gone or should I just step up to fuzzies?

kellum
05-16-2002, 10:01 PM
pix hereBuffy (http://members.cox.net/kkellum/buffy.html)

jim
05-16-2002, 10:04 PM
how big is she? (her girth compared to a fuzzy) i'd say use up the pinks no matter what her size as you can feed multiples at one feeding... :) ---jim

kenalotia
05-16-2002, 10:17 PM
Well, fuzzies are somewhat more nutritious than pinkies because they're more developed, and Buffy will grow a little faster by eating them. Of course, it still won't harm her to eat multiple pinkies for awhile. Personally, I would move up to the next size before I used up all the 50 pinkies, but that's just me. It's your call.

Iris
05-16-2002, 10:24 PM
wow, the 1st picture and the rest are all of Buffy? It must have been the lighting or something but I thought they were totally different snakes at first glance :)

kellum
05-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Yep- they're all pics of Buffy. The flash really makes her look brighter. She has a "dark wash" of brown all over.

tschofie
05-16-2002, 11:19 PM
The patterning on her is just gorgeous. Look at the way those zig-zags and squares connect... very nice!

lynn
05-17-2002, 01:01 AM
As Jim say's you can alway's give her an extra pinky just see how she goes if you think she can manage fuzzies you could always get another snake to use up the pinkies.LOL. Brilliant pictures I thought the two first were different snake's as well, lovely corn.