PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near North Dakota . . .

Anyone near North Dakota . . .

Drizzt80
04-04-2008, 03:30 PM
. . . that could meet in Fargo and is interested in purchasing a rack or two? :shrugs:

I am going to be building two more of my recent tall racks that I built last Spring which will make two of my short ones expendable. They each hold 6 32 Qt. Sterilite tubs OR 12 - 15 Qt. Sterilite tubs or a combination of both. They have pegboard backs with 1 strip of 11" flexwatt (on the left) connected through dimmer switches. You could easily add another section, or move the current one to the middle. They are made of melamine and are very serviceable, sturdy, and will house your animals quite well! I just need more room!

Without the tubs, I'd be willing to sell them each (1 rack) for $125, both together for $230. The tubs are 32 Qt. Sterilites and can be purchased at Target.

I would be willing to meet with someone in reasonable driving distance. Fargo, ND would be ideal. :shrugs:

PM or email if interested or you have questions.
D80

Here's a pic of the set for sale (on the left), and the taller one's I'm replacing them with:
http://www.dakotacorns.com/images/cages/RacksTall.jpg

divapixie
04-06-2008, 10:54 AM
This makes me wish I was still living in that area... but alas I have since moved to Kansas. :(

Drizzt80
04-06-2008, 11:06 AM
This makes me wish I was still living in that area... but alas I have since moved to Kansas. :(Sounds like you need a . . . Road trip!! :dancer:

D80

divapixie
04-06-2008, 11:14 AM
I wish... cuz I so would... except that I have no time of my own until after April 30th.... damn.
Thanks for having my same sense of humor. I will be making a trip up to MN sometime in mid-June... if these are still around... let me know.

Drizzt80
04-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I wish... cuz I so would... except that I have no time of my own until after April 30th.... damn.
Thanks for having my same sense of humor. I will be making a trip up to MN sometime in mid-June... if these are still around... let me know.Will do!

D80

Drizzt80
04-15-2008, 05:51 PM
I am officially able to part with these two racks effective immediately. I was able to build my two new, taller ones over this past weekend. :shrugs: Anyone close just let me know, we can work something out.

D80

divapixie
04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Won't be up to MN till mid-June... sorry I'm of no help.

Howler
04-17-2008, 08:12 AM
Sent you a PM.

Drizzt80
04-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Won't be up to MN till mid-June... sorry I'm of no help.s'okay. Since the new racks are built, there's no super rush to move them out the door other than getting them out of storage space in my classroom. I've got 3 definite maybe's which means virtually nothing until someone decides they definitely DO want them. :) No worries.

D80

PS. Since I'm currently using all my 32 Qt. tubs, I'm not going to let them go with tubs. Tubs can be purchased at Target. (32 Qt. Sterilite)

divapixie
06-19-2008, 07:07 PM
OK... I would have room in my Cobalt for one if you'd be willing to meet me within a reasonable distance of Minneapolis/St. Paul on Monday June 23rd. Could I purchase one with the tubs? Or would I have to do without tubs only?

divapixie
06-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Nevermind... I can get my own tubs... I totally missed the part about them until I had already posted... I feel silly now.

Drizzt80
06-20-2008, 09:07 AM
OK... I would have room in my Cobalt for one if you'd be willing to meet me within a reasonable distance of Minneapolis/St. Paul on Monday June 23rd. Could I purchase one with the tubs? Or would I have to do without tubs only?Hey, just got back from field trip with my Field Biology class late last night. I got your PM and responded to it for you. Monday is bad as we're off on another field trip . . . actually heading towards Duluth . . . :D . . . but I'll have a van packed with 7 people and 4 days worth of camping gear. Check your PM and hopefully we can work something out.

D80

divapixie
06-20-2008, 09:21 AM
Hey, I'm over by Duluth actually... depending on which route you are taking you may go right by me! I haven't recieved my PM yet but I hope we can in fact work something out. My other half is going insane over trying to figure out where to put all these snakes. I'll keep checking and PM you back soon.

Drizzt80
06-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Hey, I'm over by Duluth actually... depending on which route you are taking you may go right by me! I haven't recieved my PM yet but I hope we can in fact work something out. My other half is going insane over trying to figure out where to put all these snakes. I'll keep checking and PM you back soon.Doh, forgot to hit send on the PM in another tab while 'working' here . . . you should have it now! :)

D80

divapixie
06-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Got it and responded... twice since my brain is still on slow this morning.

Drizzt80
06-20-2008, 10:09 AM
twice since my brain is still on slow this morning.You too?!?! ;)

D80

divapixie
06-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Yeah... I'm not much for mornings in the brain department.

Drizzt80
06-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks to divapixie :), only one of the two racks posted above are left for sale.

D80

Nanci
06-21-2008, 08:36 AM
I can't believe that all finally worked out!

divapixie
06-21-2008, 08:43 AM
You'd be surprised what a little time and patience will do for many things. ;)