PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

Ouch

bataco
04-04-2008, 11:55 PM
My snake hurt herself in the viv, she got a retained eye cap and I fixed it but the belly scales are like lifted, she must have done that with the lid because I saw her in there and it's pretty tight, I just want to know if this "lifted" belly scales will get better with shedding, she's a little dull and I don't know if it's because she's starting to shed or because there's something wrong, I can't take a picture but It doesn't look too bad

Sanebedlam
04-05-2008, 10:58 AM
hmm it will be hard to tell without a picture. If they are lifted significantly you might try putting her on paper towels for a while to prevent anything from irritating her more and then just watch her. If she has caused minor damage it is likely she will shed soon to repair it.

bataco
04-05-2008, 01:01 PM
oh ok sanel... I think it's not too bad, I will put her on water and wait for the shed, I'll ask my friend who has a good camera to take a god picture, thank you =)

freetv-5
04-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Just wondering if this is normal? My big girl hasn't eaten in around a month and a half but today she did a pretty big pee and pooh. Do snakes become constipated?
Would that stop her from eating if it is possible?
Oh yeah up till now she has always been a good eater.

freetv-5
04-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Opps sorry posted here meant to start new thread!!!! Away I go!!!!
Sorry!!!