PDA

View Full Version : Finally..

Finally..

Taceas
06-26-2003, 04:11 AM
http://www.mainecoon.net/~rain/Snakes/Butter61903.JPG

After a week of coaxing the stubborn butter corn to eat, it finally ate two pinkies. But, not before I had to order a couple of real anole's to use as scenters.

The T-Rex Lizard Maker product didn't work at all. It didn't even get the poor kid interested, if anything, he seemed to run from the prey even more. Even to me it didn't smell all that great. Smelled like the cough syrup I remember from my childhood as making me sicker than I was to begin with. =P

I tried the Lizard Maker 4 times, he wasn't even interested in it.
Rubbed the pinkie along the bottom of the anole's shipping deli-cup and placed it in the feeding box, instantly hit and coiled up.

Price breakdown:

T-Rex Lizard Maker - $7
Real Anole - $3

You do the math and see which one is the better price and gets the better results. ;)

Sides, now I have someone to eat those rediculously small insects that my bearded dragon isn't interested in. =P

Just thought I would share my results of the product and my story of my stubborn little eater. =D

CornCrazy
06-26-2003, 05:29 AM
has NEVER worked for me either. I decided to give it a try again this year, and no luck. I have 2 babies out of my hatchlings so far that just don't seem interested in eating. I'm gonna have to break down and get a couple of anoles to scent their mice with, too.

I'm glad the anoles got your butter corn to eat!!