PDA

View Full Version : CORN SNAKE

CORN SNAKE

MICKY
04-08-2008, 06:17 PM
HELLO DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHY MY CORN SNAKE HAS GOT LIKE A RED PACH ON ITS SIDE IT LOOKS LIKE BLOOD BUT DONT NO IF ITS ON OUT SIDE OR INSIDE

Roy Munson
04-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Welcome! Allow me to give you some advice:

1. We don't like to be "shouted at" by all-caps posts.

2. We like punctuation, reasonable grammar, and decent spelling. If you show that you care how you communicate, we'll care more about what you have to say.

3. Be specific in your thread titles. On a cornsnake site, a thread titled "CORN SNAKE" isn't going to attract much interest or many replies.

Your description of the problem doesn't really give us anything to work with. How can you not know if this red patch is on the inside or outside? For lighter morphs (amelanistics, amel-combos, lavenders, etc.), sometimes the organs are visible through the skin. These can appear as red patches (sort of). But we don't even know what kind of corn you have, or how old it is. Of course, photos are best when there is a visible problem to evaluate. Good luck.

MICKY
04-08-2008, 09:59 PM
hello sorry about my capital letters befor and buy the way my corn snake is a snow corn she is about 3month old. she has a pach on her side i dont know what it is it is red it looks like blood and can i ask how do you put pics on here please.

alan
04-08-2008, 10:43 PM
After you select "post reply" and jump to the reply page scroll down to the additional options pane under the reply text pane. There is a button labeled manage attachments, the button opens a new window with browse and upload options. There are file size limits at the bottom of that window.--posting FAQ-- (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_read_and_post)