PDA

View Full Version : eeding my Snake

eeding my Snake

claireree
04-29-2008, 02:44 AM
Hello

I have two corn snakes and they were both fed on friday afternoon, one of them was out and about yesterday (monday) but today I have noticed that the other one has not been out much, he has been moving about under his hide but still not come out for a wonder, is this normal.

We have only had them for a couple of weeks so still getting used to their routine.

Thanks Claire

Maize411
04-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Depending on the snake will determine if you see much of them or not...I have 3 corns and each of them has their own personality and roaming preference..One is out almost all the time..I see her during different times of the day...Another one barely EVER comes out..and it when it does it's for a short time and then he's back in hiding..the third one is still new but her pattern seems to be she will only come out at night..she hides during the day...So it is normal for them to hide..especially since their mostly night dwellers by nature..

cornlover221
04-29-2008, 05:13 AM
i have 3 also and mine are almost the same way, one always out even during the day sometimes, one comes out just checks things out for like an hour or so then hes hiding and the other one its like it never comes out i never see it out, maybe a few times thats it

claireree
04-29-2008, 05:17 AM
ok that makes me feel better then, I was beginning to worry about him but now I feel better he does tend to come out more when its quiet and less people in the house so I can relax now.

bitsy
04-29-2008, 08:29 AM
It's very interesting when they first arrive, getting to know their individual patterns and preferences.

My bunch are all very different. Behaviour that would be perfectly normal for one, would freak me out if one of the others did it. Fascinating creatures.