PDA

View Full Version : Possible kink or injury?

Possible kink or injury?

RainbowMary
05-06-2008, 05:00 PM
my boyfriend recently bought a baby reverse okeetee and only today I noticed that it had a very noticable bump half way down its tail, possible 2 almost like misaligned vertibrey, and underneath the big one is slight discolouration almost black or blue.....is this bruising? he has barely been handled so I can't see it being by us, yet I'm really good friends with the shop owner and he didn't mention anything.......so I don't know if he hadn't noticed, or if its happened after he sold him to us......confusing! oh AND hes regurged but I think that could be down to my boyfriend handling him too soon after feeding which i did tell him, he bought two babys and handled both but only the one with the kink regurged, maybe related to the kink? arg all confusing! either way tomorrow we're going to speak to him and ten take the snake to the vets, advice would be appreciated. Mary

theMeanGreen
05-14-2008, 02:16 PM
wish i had advice for you. bump might get u some replies

kimbyra
05-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Talk to the shop owner and show him the snake he sold you. I hope he turns out okay. Give us an update when you find out more.

wade
05-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Mary, how is the snake. Kinks are often a birth defect and is probably the cause of the regurge. If it is in fact kinked and having eating problems, he probably isn't long for this world. You need to go back to the shop owner.