PDA

View Full Version : Braid's Rat Snake

Braid's Rat Snake

Darkwraith
05-11-2008, 03:46 PM
I'm not sure if I'm in the right spot for this
I was looking for a Braid's Rat Snake or a pair (female and male) if you have anything or know where I could find some from a website plz let me know.

Also would be nice to know how much they normally sale for and how much you (the breeder) is selling them for
thank you

jamay
05-12-2008, 10:56 PM
You should contact Carol of LowBellyReptiles.com. She has eggs that should be hatching quite soon. Another place to check would be blackbeltreptiles.com. You can expect to pay around $50/each for Baird's ratsnakes.

mike17l
05-13-2008, 08:49 AM
You can expect to pay around $50/each for Baird's ratsnakes.

Even though I have them listed for only $40 on my website at the moment (they will be going up very soon), prices of all texas native animals are taking a trend north. I will probably re-list the bairds at $80-100 a piece. I know some texas native breeders that will not sell a texas native for less than $100. Reason being, that it is now illegal to collect wild animals in areas that we were once able to collect in down here. The state in their infinite wisdom made it illegal to collect reptiles on the roads and right of ways in the state (smooth move ex-lax). So thus, it is extremely difficult for the average person to collect new stock, or locality stock, and thus the price increase.