PDA

View Full Version : Help - white snake

Help - white snake

mevip
05-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Hello.. i've got white snake. I think he is blind, when i give him mouse he is so long to get it. It is like he dosent see the mouse. Are these snakes sometimes blind, can somebody tell me that ???

zorro
05-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Is he a corn snake? Does he follow your hand when you move it in front of your face? When they are shedding they can't see very well.
John

SnakesRule1234
05-18-2008, 04:21 PM
Snakes can be blind, but it is unlikely. In your case, I believe it isn't blind. Snakes use their tounges to "see" in a way, but they use their eyes too. I think.
What do you mean by "white snake"?

necromantica
05-18-2008, 11:26 PM
sometimes with younger snakes hun if he/she is, they need time to "get used" to perfecting striking and feeding, their just like anything else they need practice to perfect how to do things

v_various
05-20-2008, 12:56 PM
What do you mean by "white snake"?

http://www.100xr.com/100_XR/Artists/W/Whitesnake/Whitesnake.jpg

Dude, "white snake" can be a blizzard corn, texas lucy, or bad 80's hair band. Color doesn't indicate blindness, sometimes snakes are just....slow. And we'd need more info anyway, like, is there something wrong with his eyes? Are his eyes white? If you wave your hand at him, does he flinch? It should be easy to tell if he's blind or not. Even if he is, he can still live a long and happy life.

Voodoo
05-20-2008, 01:26 PM
http://www.100xr.com/100_XR/Artists/W/Whitesnake/Whitesnake.jpg

Dude, "white snake" can be a blizzard corn, texas lucy, or bad 80's hair band. Color doesn't indicate blindness, sometimes snakes are just....slow. And we'd need more info anyway, like, is there something wrong with his eyes? Are his eyes white? If you wave your hand at him, does he flinch? It should be easy to tell if he's blind or not. Even if he is, he can still live a long and happy life.

Yay for 80's hair bands! They just don't make bands like that anymore. Please note that no member of White Snake is blind. :rofl:

mbdorfer
05-20-2008, 04:14 PM
Yay for 80's hair bands! They just don't make bands like that anymore. Please note that no member of White Snake is blind. :rofl:

Bah! Please note that before they were a 80's hair band, they were a 70's blues band, one of the best! I hate hair.........:laugh01:

bitsy
05-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Please note that no member of White Snake is blind.

I dunno. Coverdale still fancies himself - he must be in need of spectacles at the very least...

mrh2008
05-29-2008, 06:54 PM
this was the funniest thing i've read all day. thanx for the laugh.

Voodoo
05-29-2008, 08:01 PM
I dunno. Coverdale still fancies himself - he must be in need of spectacles at the very least...

..or perhaps some contact lenses..