PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Vacation

surfrkidTS
07-08-2003, 10:40 PM
I have heard that corns can go a long time without eating but I got my corns today, and will be leaving on thurs to go to arizona. I wanted to feed them but don't know if I should. If they regurge or something while i'm gone, I won't be back until sunday. I was thinking I could just feed them on sunday but just don't want to wait to long because I have no idea when their last meals were. Rich, if you ever look at this, are most of your yearlings on fuzzies now or still pinkies. I have a feeling these guys were either on large pinkies or peach fuzzies because of their size, but if possible, I would like to get them on fuzzies because that is what my ten month old is eating. I know I am going on and on, but these guys look a lot smaller than my amel and he was pretty small! I'd die if i came back and they were dead! thanx in advance

bmm
07-08-2003, 10:45 PM
They won't starve before Sunday.

I would leave them be. Provide fresh water. And make sure all heating devices are controlled. And you should be all good.

bmm
P.S. I feed all my corns over the age of 1, every 10-14 days normally.

Aradia
07-08-2003, 11:31 PM
Since you just got them it would probably be a good idea to leave them anyway, plus the fact you will be gone and not able to keep an on regurg, I would say that is your best bet. Have a wonderful vacation.

Canadain Eh?
07-10-2003, 03:25 PM
Feed them on Sunday.