PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Corn and More...

Christmas Corn and More...

Lizard Woman
06-28-2008, 05:47 PM
I am looking for information on the Christmas Corn. I would like to know more about them, what the adults look like and see if anyone knows who Dewey and Dewey Reptiles are? I was told they are a company in California? Any information is appreciated.

I’m also looking for some other Corns preferably older then ‘08.

Phantom Male
Lava Male and Female Crosses like Ice Ghost and Lavamel, etcetera…
Abbots Okeetee Female with thick black saddle borders.
Opal Male
Blizzard Male
Ultra Female
Kisatchie Male and Female Unrelated

Please contact me with any information or details. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Lizard Woman
Trina Karr
Email: lwoman1@telus.net

diamondlil
06-28-2008, 05:50 PM
This is my male christmas hypo, Lola (mis-sexed!)

TandJ
06-29-2008, 05:47 PM
I am looking for information on the Christmas Corn. I would like to know more about them, what the adults look like and see if anyone knows who Dewey and Dewey Reptiles are? I was told they are a company in California? Any information is appreciated.

I can presume you are looking for one.. However unless you know someone who can import the animal for you, your SOL.. However, I have no clue who Dewey and Dewey are/is.. Never heard of them.. LLL in So Cal has advertised Christmas corns, apparently they had them for sale yesterday at the Rep Show in San Diego, although I can't a young Christmas corn.. Just not very common in my part of the woods..

I’m also looking for some other Corns preferably older then ‘08.

Phantom Male
Lava Male and Female Crosses like Ice Ghost and Lavamel, etcetera…
Abbots Okeetee Female with thick black saddle borders.
Opal Male
Blizzard Male
Ultra Female
Kisatchie Male and Female Unrelated

Please contact me with any information or details. Thank you and have a great weekend.

Phantom Male.. Can't help you..
Lava Pair, I know a few people working on lava projects.. Hopefully they respond here..
Abbotts.. You have a Canadian Connection for those. Ms Prudom in BC probably has some, or is going to get more..
Opal Male.. Canadian Side.. Try Ruth Hanney, shes a doll and one of Canada most well informed breeders..
Blizzard Male.. Try Rebecca again, she might just suprise you..
Ultra Female.. Much easier to locate an Ultramel Female.. Again, Ruth gets my vote..
Kisatchie.. KJ is the man, but you would need to find out who will ship them internationally for you.

I suggest you talk to Ruth, Rebecca P and maybe even Ken Lepage ( AB ) they might be able to help you out on the Canadian side of things..

Regards... Tim of T and J

Jay@PJCReptiles
06-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Here is a link to pictures of our "Christmas" Hypo.........

"Christmas Hypo" (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=594295&postcount=1)

Hope this is what you were looking for.
Jay :cool:

Lizard Woman
06-30-2008, 03:43 AM
Thank you all for your postings. This is one of those Corns that is very confusing to me. It is said to be a new type of Hypo? I guess with all the new color morphs coming out it could very well be. I’m wondering if you could give me a US price for a hatchling, yearling, or even an adult, if possible please?

Thank you Tim from T and J. I am in contact with most of the people you listed. I have 2 Corns staying with Marsha M. from Poppycorns and was hoping to add some of the ones I have listed but I’m not having any luck. I just wanted to add some more fresh blood to our growing gene pool. Rebecca is willing to import for us and its not long till I’ll see her at the largest 2 Day Reptile Show and Sale in Alberta maybe even Western Canada, but don’t quote me on that because I’ve only heard it been called that. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.

Lizard Woman
Trina Karr
Email: lwoman1@telus.net